Pages

Friday, December 7, 2012

All that Glitters and Such...



Merry Christmas!


Almost. I have been in college, which is why I have not posted the rest of the Hunger Games themed outfits.
Never fear, I shall continue that eventually. 
For now though, I am going to show off what we college people do with our spare time.


We dance!
(And yes, that is a Pokemon mask...)

During this past semester my darlings friends and I have taken every opportunity to shop for and wear all things glitzy and glamorous. 
We threw a ball, attended a bridal shower, randomly sacked thrift stores searching for perfect dresses.. 

And we were in a play. 
That too. 
(Thanks, Modcloth, for a majority of my costume!)

So I thought I would share some pictures from our most magnificent moments. 
We truly do dazzle. ;-)

Some of the ladies at the ball!


Being princesses for a bridal shower. Best. Idea. Ever.


My dress!
A friend of mine at church made it for me! 
Fairly priced, excellent quality. 
If anyone needs a princess dress, I recommend her!


Faith decided she wanted to get in on the action.
Fiona took a fantabulous Modcloth dress



 and turned it into a PHAntabulous dress!

 And of course, our fabulous "temporary" dressing room. 
That's all for now, folks! 
Stay glitterized!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)