Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

The End of Summer... (clothes.)



So, I was going to quote an awesome summer song...
But, alas,
I couldn't think of any...
(Actually, I thought of a lot..
=P



This is one of my favorite pictures that I took this summer. 
=)

And vTHISv is one of my favorite outfits! 
=D




AhModClothyou've done it again.
This breezy-yet-stylish
summer top is great for staying
cool N modest!
(And it's Cherry Red
Best red ever.)
=D





Butterflies are the second best summer animal.
(The first being the firefly. ;-D )
And as today and tomorrow are the last days we can wear white skirts...
='(
(We being those good girls that obey fashion rules. ;-D )
It is such a beautiful skirt!





This necklace was too cute not to use..
It looks like they're holding hands!
Or... Wings..
=P




Yes!!!
haven't used bangles in forever!!
Ahh.. It's good to have them back.
=D 





Don't you just love these shoes???
The flowers are too adorable!
And the heel is kind of warming us up for the 
latest trend of short heels! 
=P





 Besides the great color,
and cute, braided handle,
If you can guess the real reason used this purse, 
You win! 
=D









Links:

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)