Pages

Monday, August 30, 2010

A Marvelous Masquerade!

Here it is!
The masquerade outfit of my dreams!
Thanks to AmandaBeth's brilliant idea:


I finally have an excuse to put together a costume!

My dream masquerade costume:
(Warning: I might have to throw in the occasional Holly Golightly style "Dah-ling"...)
=P

"That's right. I'm just CRAZY about Tiffany's! "


It's true! 
I really don't know what it is about the movie 
Breakfast at Tiffany's
that makes me like it so much!
(Besides, you know, her outfits, her acting, her cat, and her song Moon River...)
=P

I instantly fell in love with this outfit when I saw it!
It's just so pink, and sparkly, and wonderful!!!!






Speaking of pink, and sparkly, and wonderful..
=D
Any excuse to wear a tiara is a good excuse! 
And a pink tiara to boot!
=D




*Gasp*
Isn't this dress stunning, Dah-ling??
It's perfect for the 
pink and sparkly
look I'm going for! 
=D
(Not a fan of the sleeveless look?
You can order this dress with attachable sleeves!)



A PINK trench??
=D
How great is that??



"You could always tell what kind of a person a man thinks you are
 by the earrings he gives you."

 Or in this case, the necklace!
(Jose was a loser and didn't give her either. Another reason I was glad to see him go.
=P
Isn't this necklace precious though?
It's so dainty and feminine!


Warning: These next three items are dangerously pink&sparkly.
This handy wallet is perfect for a night out!
And even if it was totally useless, 
it's so cute, I'd probably carry it anyway.
=P
Dah-ling,  
aren't these shoes just positively perfect?
Not only pink&sparkly,
with an adorable heel,
but they'te 
T-straps!!!!!





As my dah-ling friend, Becky said-
 "Not so much of a masquerade without a mask.."
(This right after I realized I had forgotten to find one..)
=S
I think I made up for forgetting though!



Links:












4 comments:

  1. It's pink! And it's sparkly!

    (And it has a mask!)

    I bet that dress really swirls when you twirl. =)

    And a pink tiara. *happy sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I'm not usually a pink and sparkly girl, but I thin you may have won me over... ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it...especially the tiara! :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)