Pages

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Alice in Fashionland: Outfit#2 - Wear Me

So... I was watching Alice again..
;-)


This time I picked a dress that she wears from one of my favorite scenes all the way through to... 
Another of my favorite scenes.
=D

If you've seen the movie, you'll remember that 
The Mad Hatter
makes Alice a lovely formal to wear while she's tiny.
Sadly, he didn't make it too terribly modest.
Which is where I come in. 
=D




Yes, it was mostly the 
ribboned sash
that attracted my to this dress.
It really has nothing to do with it's lovely color 
and very awesome 
SPARKLES!!!!
;-)
(Yes, I know the cost of this dress. 
But hey, it's a good price for a formal.)
=)


What almost made me not use this dress is the low-cut 
V-neck...
But that's what camisoles are for,
so why not put them to good use?
=D
This insane color teal totally coordinates 
with the dress
AND
Matches some of the 
SPARKLES!!!!
Alas,
There don't seem to be any 
shoe stores in Wonderland...
But that never seemed to stop Alice from 
Rockin' some cute footwear!
In this outfit it looked like she was using ribbon,
So these shoes were perfect for the part!




Did you notice the cute flower on Alice's dress?
(If you didn't, how could you not?!)
=D
Sadly, my dress lacked a flower..
But I think this darling headband totally makes up for it!






"Drink Me"
"Eat Me"
Wear Me!
=D







Links:

1 comment:

  1. Hey!

    I started a free, online Christian girls magazine called Inspired. I was wondering if you were interested in subscribing or joining the staff. For more info, check out our website: www.inspiredmagazine.webs.com

    Blessings,
    Maggie
    www.foreverfindingmybliss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)