Pages

Thursday, July 15, 2010

Special Edition CNM: If Ever I Could Love

"If ever I could love
I think it could be with you
If ever I thought I'd
Find somebody so true.."










If only I was talking about the song...

But, I am not.
Instead, I am talking about the awesome novel written by 

Princess Bubblegum
(AKA my sister, Nicole)
(Cover by David Rhyne)



(Don't be fooled by the title.. It's more like a James Bond movie than a romance novel...)

=P

^CLICK HERE^ 
;-D



Here are some outfits inspire by the heroine, Chloe,
The hero, Dillon,
and the best friend, Rachel.

CHLOE:
(Y'all just bear with me through this one..)
=P

Dear fellow fashionistas,
A geek tee shirt was requested by Chloe (aka Nicole) herself..
My apologies. 
=P
(She owns four of them...)
The one I'm using for this outfit is black.




Dear fellow fashionistas,
I have no apologies for this skirt!
It's seriously adorable!
The perfect skirt for getting into the kind of adventures Chloe Hamilton does!






Now, I know what you're thinking.. 
"Nicole is the queen of high heels and high tops! She would never wear FLAT sandals!"
And that is where you are wrong.
=P
Of late Nicole has been wearing nothing but her black, flat sandals!
(Very similar to these, but with flowers instead of sparklies.)





Boy, does she love her Coach purses!
Sadly, I couldn't find her favorite one that she carries,
But this was close enough! 
=D
(And it matches the skirt better. ;-D )



"True Love Waits"
Chloe's purity ring is a very important part
of her everyday attire!

Sterling Silver Big Sis CZ (Cubic Zirconia) Heart Charm with 20 inch Sterling Silver Chain
Chloe's favorite necklace!
She wears it almost everyday!
Such a good older sister! 
=P







Chloe Hamilton's mission:
To speak for the weak.
A good way to show she is Pro-Life?
This wonderful bracelet! 



Dillon:
The dashing,
The daring,
The darling,
The Dillon!

The delightful 
hero and very dear friend of
Chloe Hamilton!







This nautically striped polo is perfect
For water loving Dillon! 
=D










A boyscout is always prepared.
And even though I'm pretty sure Dillon's not a boyscout,
He'll definitely need to be prepared for all of his adventures!
These cargo shorts are perfect for holding whatever he needs 
(and more!)












True, I don't think a normal guy would try to coordinate his wallet with his outfit..
But I'm not a guy..
;-)
And this is my blog...
Therefore the wallet matches the outfit! 




Dillon loves converse.
It's a well known fact.
*Nods*
Yeah... I pretty much love them too..
=D


Rachel:

The BFF of Chloe Hamilton!
These girls have been through everything together!
Kidnappings, stalkers, shootings, car chases, wedding dress shopping...
Yeah..
 pretty much everything!



"As they try to teach me how to dance..."
Best. Song. Ever. 
And one of Rachel's favorites too!
(You should hear her play it on the piano!)
This cute tee is rather and very based off of a true shirt Nicole bought for her bff!
(No.. I wasn't jealous... Not really..)
=P




Oh, my goodness, how cute is this skirt?!
=D
I love the teirs!
And the denim!
And the overall greatness of it!






Blue and brown are possibly the cutest color couple ever!
This casual and cute purse is perfect for the
down-to-earth Rachel!




Just like these gladiator sandals!
According to Nicole:
"Rachel would definitely wear those!'
=D








Be sure to check out
"If Ever I could Love"
by: Nicole Alexakos





Links:

Chloe: 








Dillon:



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)