Pages

Sunday, June 13, 2010

Water Sports

So, our church got a new building...


Yeah. It's awesome. 
(It's also the little one in the back, not the main one with the tower... We're getting there..)
;-)

In honor of our first Sunday at the new location of
 Noble Life Assembly,
We had a picnic!
(Complete with volleyball, ring-around-the-rosy, and missing cell phones..)
Obviously you can't do all of those exciting picnic activities 
in your church dress.
BUT
You still want to be
Cute N Modest! 
Here's a fun and sporty outfit all ready for a picnic!



Did I mention I love short sleeve hoodies? 
Using this color yellow was inspired by my friend Christy!
(Hi Christy!)




"Aye, aye Cat-ptain!" 
(Not an original..That's the name of the shirt!)
And how cute is that little cat?
He's in a teacup!
Aww!







I love this shade of blue...
And the tiers and pretty much everything else about this skirt!



Kuh-Ute!
I picked the steering wheel...
(Notice the lack of nautical terms.. =S)
To go with the sailing kitty shirt! 
=)






And to go with the hoodie,
(And the sailing kitty shirt!)
These adorable sandles! 
You: *gasp* You play volleyball in heels?!
Me: Yes, but that is not the point..
Most people generally take off their shoes when playing v-ball outside..
Which is why the slip-ons are perfect!
Check it out! 
This cute duffle is made out of real sails!
And look!
It says Pensacola!
(Y'all don't get to know if I like that or not. =P )

P.S. 
Please let me know what you think of the new background!













No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)