Pages

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Special Edition CNM: 16 Going on 17!

"I am 16 going on 17
I know that i'm naive
Fellows I meet may tell me I'm sweet
And willingly I believe.."



So, I turn 17 today..
*Sigh*
Goodbye, 16 and hello, driver's lisence! 
(I can dream can't I?)
=P
This week's outfit was inspired by 
Liesl Von Trapp,
(From the movie Sound of Music)
And her song "16 going on 17"



How beautiful is this dress?!
It's the perfect modernly modest match
(say that 10 times fast. =P )
to Liesl's dress!




"The June birthstone is the pearl."
I've decided that ,
even though I prefer sparkly,
the pearl isn't that bad of a birthstone!
Nothing classes up a denim skirt like a string of pearls!








Keeping with our pink & pearly theme,
This clutch has girly written all over it!
(Not literally...
Though, 
THAT would be awesome..)
=P



"The meaning of the June Birth Flower, the Rose, is passionate love and beauty.."
The little roses on these adorable ballet flats are too precious!

A truely lovely and beautiful ending to 
Special Edition CNM: 16 Going on 17!




"I need someone older and wiser telling me what to do.."

Happy Father's Day too!



Links:





Thanks, Emily, for the picture of Liesl! 
=)




3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. I'd love that whole outfit! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome! That's a gorgeous dress you picked out. ^_^ Happy birthday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is one of my favorite scenes in The Sound of Music. You've put together a beautiful look. Happy belated birthday :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)