Pages

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Crush

This week's post was inspired by several things..

Mainly the fact that I <3 orange soda...




Pretty much Crush...

And that is what inspired this outfit. 
=)





This is such a cute jacket!
I love the great color! 


Speaking of great color..
;-)
Best tank ever, meet best color orange ever. 
(I think this could be the start of a beautiful friendship..)
=P





So, my sister has this skirt..
And it seriously is that cute!!
I love the paisley! 

Oh...Shiney!!
These patent leather wedges are too cute!



Whoa! 
Check out those zippers!! 
More zippers = more pockets!
(And more pockets = more lipgloss..But that's probably just me..)
=P

I chose these bangles because,
to me,
they looked like a soda can.
(A very cute soda can.. ;-P )


Sunglasses!!!
(Yes, that is what I'm going to post everytime I have sunglasses.)
=P
Seriously, though..Sunglasses are so awesome, they don't need anything else to be said about them!


Links:
Jacket: Nordstrom's
Tank: Maurices
Skirt: Kohl's
Purse: Target
Bracelets: Forever21
Sunglasses:Forever21




1 comment:

  1. I like orange soda a lot too! I have a pink skirt with a very similar pattern. I'm glad I got reminded of it! It's sitting somewhere where all my summer clothes are. I really like those bangles and sunglasses too :)

    ReplyDelete

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)