Pages

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Vanilla Twilight


I was sitting out on our driveway, the other night, 
waiting for my mutt, Kevin, to come out from under the neighbor's car.
As I waited I looked up at the amazing night sky, I thought 
"If the song Vanilla Twilight was an outfit, 
it would be lavender and ivory."
And that is what inspired this outfit.



Now, to me, twilight is the most romantic part of the day!
And nothing says romantic like a heart-shaped locket!
And the little diamond star is absolutely precious!




Obviously, you can't have a romantic outfit without a little lace..
This jacket, with its beautiful sleeves, is just the thing!



You wouldn't believe how hard it was to find the right shade of lavender...
But here it is!
This shell is the perfect compliment to the rest of the outfit!




Long and flowing..
The only way a skirt should be! 
=D
The tiered look is one of my favorite styles when it comes to skirts! 
"Star light, star bright.."
How much do I wish I had this bracelet tonight?!
(Sorry, I couldn't help it. :-P )
But seriously, this delicate charm bracelet is a lovely addition to any outfit!



Look at those ruffles!!
These uber feminine shoes are the perfect color!
Hey look!
More ruffles!
(You can never have enough ruffles!)
This classy clutch is a great finishing touch for this week's 
Cute N Modest.

Links:



No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)