Pages

Sunday, May 9, 2010

Stylin' Sorbet


Just sayin'....
I got SO hungry writing this post!
(See?)



=P



For starters we have THE best short sleeved hoodie evah!
I love that it's made of terry cloth! (A.K.A. towl material =P )



How cute is this shell?
The embroidery is lovely, and the color is so...
Summer-y!



The Skirt that Started it All... 
=P
Actually, it's the skirt that caused me to start over!
Seriously, I had a totally different outfit already set up, 
and then I saw this skirt..
And, naturally, I had to use it!!





Oh, hey! 
This is my first
(normal)
post that I've put white shoes on!!
(what is wrong with me?! )
=P
These are such cute shoes too!
(I really don't think it's possible to make wedge-heeled, sling-backs that aren't cute!)



How precious is this necklace?
It not only has the sorbet colors I wanted, it has the shape too!




So, I saw this purse...
And I thought,
"Why is this not hanging in my closet?"
(And then I thought, "Because my purses hang on the back of my door, not in my closet..")



So, for those of us that use non-digital watches for bracelets,
Ta-Da!!
And look at the sparkles!!
Seriously the cutest watch I've ever seen!


Links:

Hoodie: Old Navy
Top: Kohl's
Skirt: Dillard's
Shoes: Payless
Necklace: Esty

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)