Pages

Sunday, May 30, 2010

"Life Gave Me Lemonade..."

"And I can't imagine why.
*Continues singing the rest of the song*
I love that song..
And lemonade in general..
Especially pink lemonade!
Though, I don't really know the difference between the two...
Hmm...

(Please enjoy this picture while I debate the differences between pink and yellow lemonade.)
=P




Yes, indeed, you have seen this hoodie before!
As I've stated previously, 
A white, short-sleeved hoodie is a must have for your summer wardrobe!
Seriously! It goes with just about everything!





Including, but not limited to,
This bright yellow tank! 
=D




Oh, my goodness, how adorable is this skirt?! 
Seriously,
 long, flowing, pink, and perfect!





SUNGLASSES!!! 
=D
I <3 sunglasses 
They make life happy.
=D





The perfect summer-y purse!
Yellow, pink, blossom, 
Doesn't get much more sunshiny than that!
(Unless, you know..It had little sunshines on it..)
=P

Check it out!
The little flowers on these Cu-UTE sandles 
not only match the flowers on the purse,
but they also look like lemons!!




Links:
Hoodie: Old Navy
Skirt: Olivia Grace
Sunglasses: Sunglass Warehouse
Purse: Piper Lime
Shoes: Shoes.com


5 comments:

  1. *cough, cough* Errm, thanks for the lemonade! *?* =P =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the lemonade! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go Becky! lol Your prize will be mailed to you shortly.. Well.. It'll be mailed shortly..lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMgosh, Natalie you rock. fyi you could have rocked about 2 weeks ago too =P JK =D

    ReplyDelete

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)