Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

The Challenge: Silly Bandz- Cute or Tacky?

Ah, Silly BandZ...

-
The latest and, possibly greatest, new fad to hit America!





Turns out these innocent little bands are quite controversial! 
Cute or tacky? You decide!
I took a vote from some of my friends and these are the results. 
=)
Cute:8
Tacky:8
Neutral: 1

As it's...
It would be tied..
(If Temperence hadn't been neutral!)
 I've decided to put together an outfit to try and see if I can't convince
 the "Tackiers"
that Silly BandZ can be pretty cute!
(All the while trying to convince myself..)
;-)
The Silly BandZ on the arm above are the bands meant for this outfit. 
=)



Hehe...Oh, yeah..
The other reason I did this outfit is because I wanted to show off THE best jacket EVER!! 
I wear mine like this all the time! 
(And only a very special jacket could cause me to wear the same outfit more than once a week!)
=P
*Pink Band*


And, of course, 
You must wear something under the World's Best Jacket. 
(No duh there.. ;-P )
*Green band*

 


This skirt makes me think of a waterfall.. 
Or a river..
Or the ocean..
Or a cup of water..
(Can you tell I'm thirsty? ;-P )
*Blue band*


If you think these shoes are wild, you should have seen the shoes I was going to use! 
=D
These do a great job of tying all of the colors together! 
*All of the bandz*





Aww!
A penguin!!
I love penguins!
This penguin pendent is about the same shape as the Silly Band below!



*Red band*
(Seriously, this band was originally red! =P )
ORANGE! 
=D
That is all. 
(Well, except.. I have to say something about the adorable fringe-zipper!)
(That counts as saying something. ;-P )


Links:
Jacket: Chaps
Cami: Kohl's
Skirt: Dillard's
Shoes: Heels.com
Necklace: Kohl's
Purse: Dillard's
Silly BandZ: SillyBandzNow.com







No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)