Pages

Monday, February 1, 2010

Baby, it's COLD outside!!


I love dark denim in the winter!
This skirt has such a nice cut too! Long + full= perfection! (at least in my opinion! ;D )
Cowboy boots are my favorite shoes!!
(And not just because I'm a Texan. ;D )
I wear my boots like this almost every time I go out!


Ok, I admit it. I LOVE bangle bracelets! I bought about 4 sets when I went to Dallas last year!
They're just so chic! and they make an awesome jingling noise everytime you move your arm! (Ok, that might be a downside to bangles.... Depends on where you are wearing them to!)

Really.
This bag is so cute, I don't have to say anything.
Well, except that my birthday is in June... In case you were wondering what to get me.. ;D
Just kidding. =P


Links:

Vest: Kohl's
Turtleneck: Kohl's
Skirt: Chadwick's
Boots: Dillard's
Bangles: Kohl's
Bag: Coach

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you like this outfit, let me know! =)